About the product
Uber for Business is a suite of product solutions built to help organizations around the globe accomplish their goals using Uber. From employee business travel to getting patients to the care they need with Uber Health, and enabling small businesses to get more customers in their door, we create tools to help companies better manage their ground transportation needs while helping their employees and guests get where they need to go.
About the role
The Uber for Business marketing team is looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to help execute campaigns as we expand product offerings (Uber Eats for Business, Vouchers, and more), while strategically building our customer communication lifecycle. We're looking for experienced CRM B2B marketers to help grow an already growing line of business within Uber.
You'll work cross-functionally and collaboratively with content marketing, product managers, sales, data science, design, research, business development, and other teams to build and improve upon our customer lifecycle and communications. You'll develop communication strategies for product updates, partnerships, campaigns, brand awareness, and account-based marketing initiatives related to Uber for Business, as well as cross-promotion with other teams at Uber.
To accomplish these goals, we're looking for a lifecycle marketer with B2B experience and a proven track record of developing data-driven strategies and tactics that drive positive ROI. We need a detail oriented, collaborative, creative marketer that isn't scared to roll up their sleeves and dig in. You should have a creative, innovative approach to content marketing anchored in an obsession with analytics.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for execution of Uber for Business customer lifecycles and campaigns
- Establish a strong working relationship between multi-functional stakeholders to create marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Execute on the created strategies, develop insights, and optimize business results
- Report to stakeholders on performance of programs
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of work experience in CRM, communication, or other relevant marketing space
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to enterprise organizations
- Strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, Segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive product and educational narratives
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.