About the Role
Uber Freight is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to help lead a growing team to drive multi-channel customer acquisition and branding campaign. In this role they will oversee marketing in a high-growth environment using a full marketing mix.
To accomplish these goals, we're looking for a growth marketing rock star to help grow the demand for Uber Freight. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing data-driven media strategies and tactics that drive positive ROI for e-commerce or mobile app companies. They will think creatively and analytically and work collaboratively across the organization. Additionally, this candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
What You'll Do**
- Passion for Uber Freight's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Oversee all aspects of the consumer journey, including: awareness, consideration, acquisition, and re-targeting
- Execute and optimize media plans and activities to drive acquisition and incremental usage while balancing efficiency KPIs
- Provide input on models to define profitability and LTV of acquired customers, using data to refine strategy
- Develop a pipeline for experimentation & innovation across marketing channels, audience targeting, and messaging, using A/B and multivariate tests to test hypotheses
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, ad tech, and provide expertise internally to keep organization in the know
- Partner with internal creative teams to develop integrated marketing messaging and creative execution
- Clearly communicate marketing strategy & business need with partner teams, internal stakeholders, and external vendors
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth
- Drive vision and execution as an important member of the Marketing leadership team
- An "owner" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- A master of test-and-learn growth hacking: You possess an uncanny ability to run and iterate on highly effective automated marketing campaigns.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience in developing, and executing massive scale data-driven campaigns
- Must have digital AND linear planning background for National brands
- Both in-house and agency experience would be a plus
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
The Uber Freight Marketing Group (UFMG) is the customer touchpoint for Uber's Freight and logistics business. We are the voice for millions of truck drivers and help connect them to the right loads, in the right place at the right time. We represent the millions of shippers who want efficiency and transparency with their valuable shipments moving across the country. We believe we can innovate our way past any obstacle. The challenges we face require thorough experimentation and execution, creativity, passion with pursuit of perfection, courage and optimism in the face of uncertainty, creative problem-solving, and tenacity in taking projects to their completion.