About the Role
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. Uber Freight is uniting the millions of truck drivers, carriers and shippers to drive the industry forward.
The Producer is a self-starter. A detail-oriented and results-driven individual who is responsible for managing project timelines, relationships, budgets and contracts, while simultaneously partnering with the creative team to ensure the highest quality deliverable.
What You'll Do
- Manage projects of all types, from small and simple to extremely large and complex, including timelines, budgets, POs and Contracts.
- Provide guidance and expertise when engaging external vendors, production companies and agencies.
- Communicate effectively with project teams and leads about obstacle and priorities to ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Partner with our internal teams including legal, strategy PM and PR to make sure every creative project is delivering the needs for all key stakeholders.
- Provide on-set support and oversight of the creative production process, managing internal stakeholders and the relationship with external partners.
- Work with the Project Management team to establish baseline production and project processes as the team grows and scales.
The main goals for the Producer are to become an experts in navigating tough logistical and creative problems with our creative and content team in order to bring the Uber Freight brand to life. Expert communication skills (both up and down / internal and external) are required to be successful in this position. Success in this role includes staying under budget, delivering on time and at a consistent and exceptional quality bar that matches or exceeds that of Uber Freight's current marketing initiatives.
The Producer will partner with the Head of Production, Director of Marketing and vertical leads to push Uber Freight's brand forward.
What You'll Need
- 5-8 years professional production experience, agency, live-action and / or in-house.
- Versed in production documentation and processes for different types of production including: web and digital, live-action, social, animation, audio and event.
- Responsible for seeing projects from initial concept through execution and final delivery, on time, under budget and at a high-standard.
- Capable of effectively communicating with and managing multiple internal and external stakeholders on timelines to ensure project progress and completion.
- Responsible for training and working closely with lower-level producers on internal and external projects.
- Ability to organize ambiguous creative asks into calendars and bids for all types of production into action plans and executing those plans through completion.
- Ability to travel and operate remotely and autonomously, when and if required, to ensure project completion with little required oversight.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About Uber Freight Marketing Group
The Uber Freight Marketing Group (UFMG) is the customer touchpoint for Uber's Freight and logistics business. We are the voice for millions of truck drivers and help connect them to the right loads, in the right place at the right time. We represent the millions of shippers who want efficiency and transparency with their valuable shipments moving across the country. We believe we can innovate our way past any obstacle. The challenges we face require thorough experimentation and execution, creativity, passion with pursuit of perfection, courage and optimism in the face of uncertainty, creative problem-solving, and tenacity in taking projects to their completion.