Regional Sales Managers are senior sales leaders who oversee a team of managers and markets, focusing on people management and development, as well as best-in-class sales, local and national cross-functional collaboration.
What You'll Do
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding restaurant acquisition metrics and working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams
- Own and lead sales & marketing strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results with national impact
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results, identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs, and ultimately drive positive change
What You'll Need
- A minimum 12 years sales closing experience in a high growth company
- A minimum 8 years sales management experience
- Proven leader in management with track record of developing people and building teams
- Experience leveraging systems and processes, accurately forecasting, maintaining pipeline velocity and achieving strong close ratios across a set of sales opportunities
- Experience working with cross functional teams to achieve the organization's goals through sharing best practices, understanding other's workstream and aligning on priorities
- A builders' spirit; making something where nothing existed before gets you excited
- Flexibility to travel to local markets or various Uber locations as needed for strategy, planning, and team building
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.