About the Role
Guest Products is the fastest growing team within Uber for Business and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. Guest Products enables businesses to harness the power of Uber to move their customers and guest, opening up innovative ways for businesses to drive growth, increase loyalty, and improve operations.
We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven sales manager, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing sales at Uber. As a founding member of the Guest Sales team - you'll be responsible for the leadership and growth of a diverse group of sales and account management professionals. Your team will be responsible for client acquisition, implementation, growth, and overall client satisfaction and success.
This manager role demands a unique combination of team management skills, specifically past experience overseeing team development and coaching to specific goals. This leader must provide optimistic leadership, strategic thinking, nimble problem-solving, strong communication and tactful stakeholder engagement skills
What You'll Do
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding client acquisition, retention and account growth metrics
- Create a repeatable and scaled sales program responsible for exceeding critical metrics from a financial, activity and quality standpoint
- Own the sales process and work closely with the Uber Guest leadership team and cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, engineering, and legal to constantly ensure the best possible customer experience
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales and account management processes to improve operational efficiency and maximize client retention and satisfaction;
- Clearly communicate progress on a weekly, monthly cadence to key-stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results, identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs, and ultimately drive positive change
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year University, a minimum of 10 years of related sales experience, and 5+ years of experience ideally in B2B sales management with a track record of significant financial and quality improvement
- A track record of developing people and building teams, with references
- Strong CRM and data/reporting management skills
- Analytical and executive level presentation skills
- High degree of comfort with change; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams
- Experience in Automotive Dealerships, Insurance, Retail, Restauarant, Travel & Hospitality a plus
- Flexibility to travel as needed for strategy, planning, and various sales activities
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.