About the Role
As a Senior Art Director on the Brand Experience team, you'll be joining a diverse team of conceptual thinkers and exceptional designers, who are passionate about taking on big challenges and help move people to where they want to be. You'll collaborate with a variety of teams and help design well-crafted experiences with a high level of polish and consistency that will help further our brand identity and push the design envelope.
What You'll Do
- Own and execute design problems from end to end, from initial concepting through completion.
- Collaborate and ideate with copywriters, designers, and creative directors to build and maintain visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs.
- Deliver high quality brand expressions. You are passionate about branding and know how to evolve a brand through design.
- Be a leader in the visual design discipline on the Brand Experience team and help the entire team level up their work.
- Prioritize and lead projects in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve complex design problem for global markets
- Help implement new standards and best practices
- Present work to key stakeholders, creative directors and team members.
What You'll Need
- A portfolio full of unusually great work and impeccable craft showcasing thoughtful storytelling and high quality projects including brand systems and branded executions for photographer (identity, web, print, product, packaging)
- 5 or more years of experience working in a design, brand or communication capacity.
- Amazing attention to detail, craft and a keen eye for typography, color and layout
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage your time and prioritize work
- Ability to offer design direction and critique work objectively
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
About the Team
As the Brand Experience team we craft brand, product and communications that boldly reflect our mission. In all we do, we help to humanize the Uber experience to make it more accessible to more people, increasing the value of our company to all.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.