About the Role
As Uber continues to expand its services and technologies around the world, the Uber Eats Business Development team is looking for an energetic, analytical, and creative dealmaker to help negotiate and grow our partnerships. The Senior Business Development Associate is someone who is deeply interested in the long-term success of Uber, can hit the ground running supporting partnerships, and thrives in a fast-paced technology company.
You will help negotiate and manage global partnerships for the Uber Eats business and play an integral role on a cross-functional business unit team to set a vision and execute partnerships. You will represent Uber to a portfolio of partners, and negotiate and analyze terms that have significant deal implications.
This is a highly cross-functional role, and you will collaborate across internal teams including product, engineering, marketing, operations, finance and legal.
What You'll Do
- Evaluate, prioritize, and execute strategic partnerships for Uber Eats
- Develop meaningful external relationships with key partners
- Help manage deals end-to-end (from deal analysis to negotiations and post-deal management) with cross-functional input
- Envision new ways that strategic partnerships can positively impact the Uber Eats business by applying both creative and analytical lenses and drive insights
- Collaborate with Operations and Product to bring 'first of their kind' partnerships to life
- Set, track and report on strategic partner performance metrics
- Act as an internal partner advocate
What You'll Need
About the Team
Uber Eats is helping to redefine on-demand food delivery for a new generation--giving people more energy for the things they love. We enable people in 36 countries around the world to get the food they want from the restaurants they love, enabling delivery for every mood, every person, every time.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.