About the Role
As a Senior Systems Program Manager in the Business Applications team, you will be responsible for defining, planning and executing systems-based projects and implementation of scalable Salesforce platform related technical solutions. These solutions will have significant impact to Uber's results in areas of user growth, safety and global expansion. A Senior Systems Program Manager will solve extremely challenging technical problems for Uber Eats, Uber Freight, Uber for Business, Law Enforcement Response Team and others.
What You'll Do
- Define, prioritize, plan and execute complex and impactful systems-based projects
- Drive progress and solve complex issues through Salesforce best practices
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver the most effective program
- Understand, communicate, and effectively manage priorities for projects and programs
- Build a structured approach to decompose a problem, seek out facts and data, and use those to structure stakeholder discussion and program proposals
- Apply Salesforce knowledge to identify deficiencies across projects, propose end-to-end solutions and guide strategic thinking
- Ensure team is capturing customer/stakeholder issues, triaging them effectively and incorporating requests into roadmaps.
- Consolidate, prioritize and streamline requirements and cross functional roadmaps
- Effectively communicate and present complex topics to cross-functional audiences
- Own documentation that effectively solicits inputs and buy-in from key project stakeholders and is reusable and scalable
- Seek out best practices from other teams and drives implementation in order to scale own team
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 7+ years of Salesforce program management experience
- Master of project management, including scheduling, resource planning, risk management, stakeholder management, quality management and release management
- Excellent in systems implementation methodologies including waterfall and agile
- Experienced with roadmap ideation, design, consensus building and execution
- Experienced with authoring and reviewing systems and technical documentation
Bonus points If:
- Excellent in process improvement, user impact, user stories and root cause analysis
- Experienced with data analysis, dashboarding and data flow analysis between systems
About the Team
The Business Applications team's mission is to empower Uber's staff to be more productive and successful through our technical solutions, service delivery and innovation. Our team supports Sales and Community Operations teams within Uber Eats, Uber Freight and Uber for Business. We also support Uber's Law Enforcement Response Team improving safety of riders/drivers across the globe. Our team invests in innovation, new business line expansion and integration with external and internal systems.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.