About the Role
As a Sr. Growth Product Marketing Manager for Uber Eats you will be responsible for driving business success by working closely with product managers, designers, engineers, researchers, and channel marketing teams. As part of this role you will be responsible for driving adoption, engagement, and retention of Uber Eats consumers (Eaters.)
This person will be the senior leader for the Product Marketing growth function which includes:
- Setting the overall product marketing growth + lifecycle marketing strategy and working model
- Helping identify marketing technology that will unblock marketing and product
- Defining our new user on-boarding experience and FTUX
- Activating new strategic initiatives and big bets to move our core business KPIs
This role requires a combination of product understanding, world-class communication skills and a deep understanding of funnels, performance marketing, and consumer marketing fundamentals.
What you'll do
Partner with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Researchers, Data Scientists and Channel marketing teams to:
- Identify new product, features, campaigns, and initiatives through research and market assessments
- Define the narrative, positioning, and messaging of our core growth product features
- Lead the go-to-market for Product & Growth initiatives that change the trajectory of our business, including globally applicable marketing programs across channels (Paid, Owned, and Earned) and in-product activations
- Communicate and inspire the organization with a compelling growth vision
What You'll Need
- 8+ years combined product & growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies, with a focus on consumer and/or B2B marketing.
- Deep understanding of funnels, conversion, and the levers you can pull to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Data expertise - you know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth. You understand when / where / and how to use different testing methodologies and understand the right questions to ask to ensure experiment validity. Experience with SQL is a plus, but not required.
- You identify problems and you find answers. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You know the users and understand how to communicate exactly what they need.
- Grittiness - You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- An owner's mindset - you can collaborate and get into the details working with engineers, designers and the product managers to drive growth and bring new products to market.
- The ability to make big bold bets using limited information. Every day we do things that have never been done before, and you will need to be comfortable with informed risk-taking.
- A growth expert with the experimentation mindset - You can devise highly effective programs to generate acquire and convert users for your product. rapidly execute on your ideas
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.