About Uber Eats
Uber Eats is helping to redefine on-demand food delivery for a new generation--giving people more time for the things they love. We enable people in 36 countries around the world to get the food they want from the restaurants they love, enabling delivery for every mood, every person, every time.
About the team
The Uber Eats Creative and Brand team creates brand distinction and affinity by crafting content, building community and celebrating food culture. We are built like a small agency and are here both to uphold the brand and service our global marketing teams. We focus on all three of the Uber Eats audiences--Eaters, Delivery Partners, and Restaurant partners.
About the Role
In this role, we need someone who can activate concepts across mediums and coordinate across teams. Producers at Uber Eats are not limited to one type of media but the best approach to deliver on the objective and impact the business. Whether you are leading a major event activation, a commercial, a website, a scalable tool, or in-store signage, producers use their knowledge of the business and the brand to bring ideas to life. Please note, a portfolio link of your work produced must be included on your resume/CV for consideration.
What You'll Do
- Advise and contribute to the creative process, inspiring great ideas but also pragmatically balancing the work within time and budget constraints
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams including Strategy, marketing, operations, logistics, partners and vendors
- Lead US and Canada campaigns with a strong focus on co-marketing and product marketing
- Amplify velocity of team and quality of work by finding efficiencies in the creative process that others didn't consider
- Manage a wide range of projects by quickly defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables
- Effectively defines and rationalizes project approach and scope, grounding decisions in business objectives/metrics
- Run highly effective design reviews. Effective at presenting to executives and in more challenging meetings. Understands when and how to probe or challenge their feedback.
- Lead projects with minimal oversight and delegate effectively to junior producers on projects
- Translate specs into project requirements / creative / strategic briefs
- Work with stakeholders to identify adjacent dependencies beyond their project
- Analyze and balance competing priorities based on business needs; schedules projects accordingly.
- Drive immediate and extended teams to deliver highest quality work
- Build team camaraderie. Positively influences the culture of their team and adjacent teams
- Frequently shares best practices and lessons learned beyond immediate team
- Onboard and mentor other producers
- Seek opportunities to learn new methods/tools. Invested in improving their skills on their own
- Create and update internal and external production related documents including timelines, production budgets, production schedules, ROS, etc., making sure to flag risks, blockers, and important dependencies
- Source, manage and coordinate all 3rd party vendors, with ability to manage and negotiate contracts, production, activation and/or deliverables.
- Travel for assigned projects, as required
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment
- Shape and cultivate an environment where the work and the creatives flourish
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of agency and in-house experience with a mix of production and program management capabilities, this is not a broadcast production role but there may be times when a TV campaign is integrated
- A portfolio link of work produced must be included on your resume/CV
- A critical eye for good design, direction, writing and other creative skills
- Good judgement, knowing when to be diplomatic and nurturing, and when to be assertive
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to problem-solve creative new approaches
- Experience managing agencies including briefing, onboarding, etc.
- Comfort juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Advanced background in experiential and digital production specialties
- A track record of successfully completing projects of large scope in a timely and efficient manner
- Possess deep knowledge of production best practices, and stays up to date on industry trends
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects in uncharted territory, keeps them on task, removes blockers, and ensures deadlines are hit or beat
- Strong design / user-centric sensibilities and business acumen - effectively weighs creative and business objectives in decision making
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.