About the Role
Responsible for producing the standards, procedures, and training for UAS operations while reducing operational risk.
Set the framework for Uber's aviation operations with a mindset for scalability.
What You'll Do
- Develop standards and the operational manuals needed to enable urban aerial delivery of uberEATS products
- Design training programs for all Uber UAS aviation personnel and ensure compliance with local, state, federal, and international regulations.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field, with 3-5 years practical work experience, and have a unique understanding of aviation operations and economic impacts of decisions.
- Holds a FAA Part 107 UAS certificate and preferably holds a FAA Private Pilot certificate in either rotorcraft or airplanes
- Have a safety focused mindset
- Be an expert in FAA and ICAO regulations
About the Team
The candidate reports to the Head of Flight Operations, and works closely with the Director of Aviation Engineering, Director of Airspace Systems and Head of Operations and Safety.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.