About the Role
As a Integrations Systems Engineer on the People Apps team you will be responsible for building and maintaining complex bidirectional integrations in Workday and other applications. The Integrations Engineer will work in partnership with cross-functional teams to define requirements and ensure the seamless transfer of data within our ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Innovating in the integration space as well as developing custom "hybrid" tools
- Developing new inbound and outbound integrations in Studio and Uber's custom integration platform
- Supporting and enhancing current integrations to ensure they're built for scale
- Monitoring integration error logs to ensure that things are working properly
- Gathering and analyzing integration issues to outline trends and creating action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Creating dashboards and reports in Workday including creating complex calculated fields
- Testing of new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to integrations
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience working with and building integrations with HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience building Workday integrations and reports
- Experience building and maintaining inbound/outbound integrations in Workday especially in payroll and benefits area
- Fluent in XSLT and one or more of the following languages Go, Java or Python
- Experience with Workday Studio, CCBs, Web Services & REST APIs
- Excellent report writing skills with deep rooted understanding on how to build calculated fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
- A scrappy, get stuff done attitude that completes high quality projects quickly
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.