About the Role
This role will work within the administrator portion of the Tech Services - Business Applications team at Uber. The BizApps team works with business partners throughout all of Uber (including Uber Eats, Uber Freight and various support and safety teams) to support and develop business processes on the Salesforce.com platform. We strive to empower Uber's staff to be more productive and successful through our solutions, service delivery, and innovation.
What You'll Do
- Work through an operational ticketing queue to resolve user requests/issues including: managing security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Prepare data files and upload the data into Salesforce.com using data loader.
- Configure 3rd party tools such as DocuSign, Groove and NewVoiceMedia.
- Create reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment using SF.com sandbox.
- Train/support end users with the use of the SFDC application.
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree in a computer science discipline, or equivalent applicable experience.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required (ADM 201).
- SFDC administrator with at least 3 years related experience.
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
- Understanding of partner portal functionality for SFDC.
Bonus Points if:
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Go getter and motivated to make an impact
- Other SFDC certifications (Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Cloud certifications) are a plus.
About the Team
The Business Applications team's mission is to empower Uber's staff to be more productive and successful through our technical solutions, service delivery and innovation. Our team supports Sales and Community Operations teams within Uber Eats, Uber Freight and Uber for Business. We also support Uber's Law Enforcement Response Team improving safety of riders/drivers across the globe. Our team invests in innovation, new business line expansion and integration with external and internal systems.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.