6 River Systems is disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products.
This is an exciting position to lead our growth in the North American market. We are searching for an account manager to grow our current business and create trusting, long-term relationships with our customers. An ideal candidate has a strong ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization. The candidate will work cross-functionally to improve the entire experience and make customers raving fans of our product.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers and meet targeted sales goals
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the successful delivery of product according to customer needs and requirements
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or relevant role - experience working with executives in e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics a plus
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- History of collaboration with product management, marketing, technical support and engineering
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field; MBA is desirable
Position will require 50% travel with frequent visits to existing customer sites.