About the Role
Almost 4 million Americans miss healthcare appointments due to transportation issues. Patients are twice as likely to no-show if they're reliant on public transit. Breaking down logistical barriers to care will make healthcare more efficient and potentially save lives. This is why Uber Health was established and this is our passion.
The sales manager for Uber Health is responsible for the leadership and growth of a diverse group of sales and account management professionals. In this role, you'll manage a team of Uber Health advocates focused on helping healthcare facilities improve the wellbeing of patients. You will coach your reps on their relationship development with these facilities and how they describe the Uber Health dashboard and its integration into other software platforms to coordinate reliable and safe transportation. Your team will be responsible for client acquisition, implementation, growth, and overall client satisfaction and success.
This manager role demands a unique combination of team management skills, specifically past experience overseeing team development and coaching to specific goals. This leader must provide optimistic leadership, strategic thinking, nimble problem-solving, strong communication and tactful stakeholder engagement skills through periods of great change in the healthcare industry.
What You'll Do
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding client acquisition, retention and account growth metrics
- Create a repeatable and scaled sales program responsible for exceeding critical metrics from a financial, activity and quality standpoint
- Own the sales process and work closely with the Uber Health leadership team and cross-functional teams such as marketing, engineering, and legal to constantly ensure the best possible customer and patient experience,
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales and account management processes to improve operational efficiency and maximize client retention and satisfaction;
- Clearly communicate progress on a weekly, monthly, or at whatever cadence is required to key-stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results, identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs, and ultimately drive positive change
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university, a minimum of 10 years of healthcare related sales experience, and 5+ years of experience ideally in B2B sales management with a track record of significant financial and quality improvement
- A track record of developing people and building teams, with referencess
- Strong CRM and data/reporting management skills
- Experience in selling healthcare related technologies and software a plus
- Experience is selling to health systems and/or managed care organizations, including Medicaid and Medicare, a plus
- Flexibility to travel as needed for strategy, planning, and various sales activities
- High degree of comfort with change; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.