Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We are looking for a Global Sr. Marketing Operations Manager to partner with our Regional Marketing teams, Product Marketing, Product, Operations, Public Affairs, and others to oversee Planning & Governance for Uber's Global Marketing organization.
The ideal candidate will be business & outcome oriented, have excellent communication skills, thrive in the face of complex challenges, and never shies away from principled discussions.
This role will be based in San Francisco, and report directly into the Global Director of Marketing Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the mega-regional, functional, and LOB marketing teams to coordinate the annual integrated planning process & ongoing governance model
- Develop foundational needs to enable a smooth & strategic marketing annual planning process through in-depth customer insights, business-driven analytics, and onwards
- Work closely with finance to oversee recommended allocation and ongoing measurement of the overall global marketing budget; including media, non-media, and people operations dollars
- Facilitate discussions amongst stakeholders around budget, trade-offs, priorities. Ongoing tracking and reconciliation of budget to plan to ensure team is on budget.
- Manage the drivers of the financial forecast, gross revenue, margin, incrementality, drivers of efficient spend, leading indicators, and more.
- Develop, socialize, & launch an ongoing governance model to drive accountability back to goals
- Lead all governance meetings; pushing back towards principles & priorities where needed
- Act as primary point of contact for Monthly & Quarterly Business Reviews with c-suite executives across the organization
- Ad hoc support related to planning, governance, finance, and onwards to the Director of Marketing Operations & Director of Marketing Network
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of work experience in Strategy/Consulting, Program Management, Project Management, Operations, FP&A, or a related field
- MBA preferred
- Experience with annual planning process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple functions and teams
- Experience with financial modeling, excel, SQL, and/or Tableau preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.