About the Role
Uber's programmatic team is looking for a seasoned marketer who can drive strategic initiatives across many fronts, including acquisition, re-engagement and branding campaigns across multiple programmatic subchannels such as display, native, video, audio and more.
The ideal person for this role has hands-on experience planning and executing campaigns, a deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, and an analytical eye when it comes to top of the funnel measurement as well as incrementality. Ability to understand the big picture along with the ability to define KPIs and own end-to-end execution are the keys to succeed in this role.
We are looking for someone who has experience running campaigns for well-known brands either directly on the client-side or within agencies. The candidate must have passion for performance marketing, confidence with both acquisition and branding campaigns, and an analytical skill-set.
What You'll Do:
- Own strategy, media planning and campaign execution across multiple programmatic channel partners
- Manage agency partners
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners along with managing senior stakeholder communications
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy and vision to key stakeholders
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful executions.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience with programmatic, overall 6-10 years of experience in digital.
- Hands on keyboard experience in DSPs (DBM, TradeDesk, MediaMath etc)
- Ability to negotiate and execute PMPs and direct deals
- Familiarity using DC studio, Celtra and other dynamic creative serving tools
- Leveraging a DMP for targeting 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data and drive optimization insights
- Knowledge of how to optimize using viewability and brand safety partners (Moat, IAS)
- Experience working across channels running integrated and brand campaigns is a plus
- Familiar with KPIs: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution, Incrementality, Brand Sentiment and LTV
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience with web analytics such as MixPanel/Google Analytics
- Experience with media research tools such as Comscore/Nielsen a plus
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to discern signal in noise
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.