About the Role
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are the voice of Couriers and will lead all experiences that set Deliver Partners up for success to earn with Uber Eats, including critical components of product pricing features and strategies.
To do this, you'll dig in deeply to understand how Couriers think about pricing, their work, and their earnings. Using these insights, you'll develop product positioning that shapes product strategy and deeply resonates with our customers.
Then, as a leader of a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers, Communications and Public Policy professionals, you'll bring products to market and grow engagement and effectiveness through both the in-app experience and through a wide range of owned, earned, and paid marketing channels.
What You'll Do
- Identify customer needs by deeply understanding how our product works and how it's perceived among Couriers globally to create data-driven, actionable insights for Product teams
- Own the narrative by crafting positioning and messaging that shapes our product and marketing strategy; test and optimize across target audiences working closely with our brand and growth marketing teams to improve communication across the driver experience
- Drive impactful go-to-market launch strategies for Courier Pricing that scales globally and resonates locally, including development of marketing creative and content
- Being customer obsessed, take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions for Courier comprehension in or outside the Driver app
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with CRM and operations to provide them with the creative vision, user insights and data analytics they need to succeed
- Inspire Uber Eats cross-functional partners and marketing peers with compelling ideas to partner on integrated marketing campaigns
- Scale product marketing efforts globally by operationalizing resources such as playbooks for regional partners
- Shape the Uber Eats brand to make delivering with Uber Eats one of the most coveted ways to earn money
- Be the advocate for couriers in all your interactions
What You'll Need
- 4 Minimum Years of Experience with Product Marketing, Pricing, Product Strategy
About the Team
Uber Eats is the food delivery brand within Uber and launched as its own app in December of 2015. Just over two years later, we've partnered with over 100,000 restaurants in over 200 cities to deliver food around the world. Uber has become part of the logistical fabric of the world--whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.