Cynet is a security platform that protects organizations from breaches by automated threat discovery and mitigation throughout all attack stages across the entire environment. Cynet is the first solution that protects the entire environment, by correlating users, files, network traffic and host activities with a complete set of threat prevention and detection tools, and joined by pre-set and custom auto-remediation policies for post-compromise activity. By unifying all aspects of breach protection in a single interface, Cynet eliminates the need for multi-product security stacks, and the dependency on high level security skills.
We are looking for Cyber-oriented and experienced Customer Success Manager to help our customers make the most out of Cynet.
The SCM is focusing on increasing adoption of Cynet's solutions with our customers.
You will be the customer's on line person for everything Cynet-related, and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer's voice internally.
- Responsible for the onboarding of new accounts and ensure a successful conclusion.
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions.
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication.
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, PS, engineering, and sales.
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and Pros.
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.