MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
- Own and manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives, Territory Account Managers and Sales Engineers.
- Optimize the process and reporting to improve conversions, increase sales productivity and reduce customer acquisition cost.
- Work with marketing to improve messaging, lead scoring, prospect lead nurturing and lead reporting through the sales funnel.
- Mentor and coach the team while relying on data to constantly improve our sales skills and push people to over achieve their goals.
- Drive, encourage and teach our Account managers to be the best managers and sales coaches they can be.
- Work with our training team on refining our training program to improve onboarding and ongoing training.
- Cooperate with our recruiting team to fine tune our hiring process.
- Work closely with our SDR team and its leadership to improve the handoff and cross pollination between the teams.
- Partner with our Sales Operations team and Business Performance team to analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes, and drive continuous improvement.
Who you are...
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- A great eye for talent, culture fit and potential, having successfully hired the right people in the past, enabling your team to exceed expectations.
- A thorough understanding of the full sales cycle.
- Expertise in motivating a large, highly productive team.
- You are creative, opportunistic and an expert problem solver.
What you’ve done…
- 7+ years of management experience in B2B enterprise software sales.
- Proven success in building and scaling sales teams, creating and implementing processes and territory plans in fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy building repeatable and sustainable processes, a pipeline of leads, and conversion programs, providing measurable improvement in top-line and bottom-line growth.
- Proven track record of success exceeding quarterly and annual quota, with high participation rates
- Experience selling to CISO and Security teams in area IDP, Privileged Access, Identity