Silicon Valley is famous for its visionaries.
Those who dream of what others can’t, or won’t dare to.
Those who seek out innovation where most are satisfied with the status quo.
Those who say, “What if?” instead of “Why bother?”
Since 2007, MobileIron has been the leader in mobile enterprise security.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach goes beyond traditional MDM, identity, and gateway solutions by validating the user, device, applications, networks, and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. We create the intersection between high-grade security, mobile, and the way people want to work — so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
• Enterprise grade sales professional with proven track record in solution selling
• Candidate with mobility background
• Strong working knowledge of end-point security and cloud technologies
• Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential for MobileIron
• Competitive and goal oriented
• Self motivated team player
• 10+ years experience
• Medium sized enterprise farming skills plus new business hunting track record
• Work with partner’s in an indirect model
• Direct touch with major prospects and customers (proven case studies necessary)
We are building a team of highly experienced sales professionals with deep knowledge in the area of complex sales and technology. The ideal candidate will have worked extensively with channel and carrier partners.
Together with our partner channel you will generate new business and new markets. Also, you will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide data initiatives within different market segment. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference able customers. Developing sales with channel and carrier partners will be integral.
Qualifications & skills
• Proficient in using Salesforce
• SaaS and software licencing experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Strong qualification and identification skills
• Indirect & Direct sales experience
• Consistent achievement of quota and revenue goals
• 5 years software & applications sales for a technology company
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Keep up with the latest.
Get the latest updates from Norwest and insights into the venture capital world.