Excited about possibly getting into Sourcing/Coordinating/Recruiting? Interested in being part of the growth of a company?
We are looking for an all-star to bring their A-game to support different departments by finding great candidates, building pipe, and making sure candidates have a phenomenal interview experience. You have the opportunity to gain experience with the entire recruiting lifecycle with a focus on sourcing and interview experience coordination.
Providing an exceptional candidate experience is a top priority as we grow our teams. If you have an interest in or passion for recruiting and experience providing great customer service, read on!
*Starting Date: Anytime May 2019*
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to crafting compelling and authentic messaging that drives candidate engagement
- Interview Coordination
- Schedule high-volume Domestic/Global interviews: phone screens, video conferencing, work samples, presentations and onsite interviews
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through our interview process
- System Upkeep
- Consistently maintain and track candidates and activities through our systems
- Other/Special Projects
- Additional special projects as needed
Your skills and background:
- Excellent English written and verbal skills, including the ability to build relationships with people from a wide variety of background and experiences
- Proven high attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling content
- An ability to work quickly and efficiently in an environment that is constantly changing
- Willingness to learn and grow; passionate in maintaining superior candidate experience
- A doer -- a self-starter -- ready to take on any challenge
- Enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
Bonus If You:
- Have experience with using ATS's (Greenhouse), scheduling high volume
- Understand interview workflows - having some type of recruiting experience
- Familiarity with using a Mac and Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs)
- Experience with Linkedin, LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, other sourcing tools
- This is a paid internship
- Time: 20 hours a week
- You will work out of our San Francisco office. We’re happy to be flexible on times, but need 3 days in the office.
- Duration: The internship will run for approximately 2-3 months
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.