Who We Are
We are, at our heart, a values-driven culture. We seek to build a company based on intense collaboration, rallying around our central tenet, #oneteam. Goals are shared, and the leaders at Extole strive for radical responsiveness - if you are at Extole, you are on my team, and it is part of my job to make certain you are successful.
We are also dedicated to #beleadersmakeleaders. We are empowering consumers, not Facebook and Google, to create and share the brands they love, and we are setting the rules others follow.
If you have referred a friend to Uber, Airbnb or Starbucks, you know that marketing driven by people is powerful, personal, and inevitable. We want you to be part of the journey.
Why Work With Us
You’ll find a generous, friendly team passionate about our work. Life at Extole is pretty awesome. They’re not why we work at Extole, but the benefits are great:
- You’re covered. No employee contributions.
- Flexible vacation so you can RELAX
- Meals, copious snacks, La Croix
- Happy hours, ping pong, frequent outings
- Initiate sales conversations and represent the Extole solution, vision, value to our prospects
- Generate sales pipeline
- Create value for marketers and build relationships by connecting our capabilities to the needs of our prospects
- Sales meetings and opportunities at target accounts
- 4 year degree from a top university
- Work ethic, desire to succeed and grow, a sense of urgency
- Verbal and written excellence: combine both in a persuasive manner to engage prospects and convey valuable information
- A fast learner who proactively takes on and tackles challenges
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Competitive attitude, driven by results
- A leader on the team: set a clear, focused path for achieving your goals. Share your successes and failures with others
- Digital competency. Think Salesforce, Excel, Datanyze, Outreach. If you haven’t used it, you’ll be able to figure it out
- Crushingly organized - a vital part of sales success
- Flexibility. Ability to grow with us.