Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We have to engineer to move physical product; which is hard! And fun!
Scaling our technology doesn't just mean more users online, but also shipping and managing physical product at scale. Ever tried optimizing order routing across a network of distribution centers to minimize order splitting? Here's your chance.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We’re not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
Grove is growing fast and needs a smart, results-oriented systems analyst to help scale our operations, implement and improve customer-centric business practices, and keep us moving forward with a can-do, creative, and communicative attitude.
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join us you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental and commuter benefits
- Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results
We also have:
- A beautifully designed open office Located at Polk & Pine St in San Francisco near lots of delicious cafes & restaurants
- Fully stocked communal kitchen with healthy snacks and on tap Kombucha
- A cozy "quiet room" for focused work or meditation
- A handful of friendly, productivity-enhancing (...mostly) small office dogs
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.