About the Role
We're hiring a talented and innately creative Communications Designer for our Uber for Business team, working to bring to market a suite of products for solving transportation problems for organizations on a global scale. You will be helping to elegantly advance the Uber for Business brand identity system and design processes as the brand adapts to the needs of the future.
You will create branded marketing collateral -- including but not limited to designing print, retail and various digital web displays across several channel outputs. You will also partner closely with our Product Design team to better align product and marketing communications for Uber's fastest-growing and highest-priority areas.
Learn more about our design team and the work being done at https://www.uber.design.
What You'll Do
- Deliver on marketing design requests -- focusing on content across multiple areas (e.g., sales enablement, growth, product launches, and lifecycle)
- Assist in storytelling and information-sharing through visual narratives by working collaboratively with people across Uber's Marketing, Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering & Operations teams
- Take complex source material and make it visually elegant and easy to understand
- Create inspiring and well designed presentations, brand assets, motion graphics, email, project documentation, and cohesive design systems
- Be involved in projects throughout all stages of production including brief building, concepting, refinement, artworking and implementation
- Design strong visual treatments which feel cohesive in multi-channel campaigns, in a way that's integrated, yet optimized for every touchpoint
What You'll Need
- 3-6 years designing for a creative agency or in-house in a hyper-growth environment (B2B preferred, not required)
- A portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for brand systems and executions (identity, web, print, product)
- A strong attention to detail in illustration, typography, layout, color, imagery, and overall design
- Mastery of design tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma (After Effects a big plus)
- Confident in motion design including animated gifs and 2D animation
- Solid understanding of web, responsive design, email, and video
- Proficiency in developing brand identity system
- Keeps up-to-date on current design trends
- Flexibility -- offer/receive objective work critique and design feedback to/from key stakeholders and creative directors
- Organization -- efficient at managing time, feedback, and project prioritization
- Drive -- highly motivated, self starter with a positive, can-do attitude
About the Team
Uber for Business builds products that solve transportation problems for organizations around the world. From creating tools that allow Fortune 500 companies to manage global employee travel and meal programs, to products that allow businesses to provide a high-touch Uber dispatch service or create ride promotions at scale, we provide the platform that allows organizations to use Uber to transform how they operate.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.