About the Role
As a Product Manager on the Financial Products team, you'll be responsible for leading a cross-functional team's alignment on the vision and execution across a global set of financial services and payment experiences. Your future team is at the intersection of consumer experiences, payments, and our core rides and Eats businesses - and you'll interact with design, marketing, data science, engineering, and partnerships to ship innovation across the globe.
What You'll Do
- Internalize Uber's mission and strategies, and how the Financial Products mission factor into the company strategy
- Align and motivate a cross-functional team on a product-level mission and roadmap that maps to Financial Product's mission within the company
- Lead setting OKRs across your products and in alignment with business leadership, product, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Generate ideas for growth and strengthening the performance of our programs through product, marketing, and business levers
- Heavily utilize data insights, market and customer research, and your product intuition to continually improve your products
- Identify opportunities for new products that leverage Uber's global scale and payments infrastructure to provide unique and lasting customer value
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to a spectrum of audiences including executives, product teams, and other decision-makers across Uber
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Product Management, delivering innovative products and solutions as a lead or sole product contributor
- A track record and passion for taking great products to the next level, building and iterating to 10x growth, engagement, and business impact
- Deep experience working with data, market research, and growth marketing
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- True passion for Uber's mission, financial products/services, and emerging markets (LatAM, Middle East, Africa)
Bonus Points If
- Deep prior experience in payments and financial services (even if in a non-product management role)
- Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent
About the Team
We're a team that operates out of Uber's San Francisco and Palo Alto offices, and coordinates efforts with our global technology teams in Amsterdam and Bulgaria. As a member of our team, you will dig into the complex but rewarding world of financial services, payment experiences, and ship innovation across the globe. The team manages a portfolio of products that includes Uber Cash, Uber Visa Card, Visa Local Offers, Uber Rides with (Amex) Platinum, and Uber Gift Cards.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.