About the Role:
With our global footprint and growth, one of Uber's priorities is to grow the number of drivers and couriers that are making a living on our platform, along with our riders and eaters, who utilize our platform every single day. You will envision and execute an experience that will carry our user through the journey of becoming active and engaged in a fast, easy and intuitive way. You will also create an extensible platform that simplifies this process while creating a delightful experience for people across all our product lines.
Uber has empowered millions of people around the world to achieve their dream of flexible livelihood. As a Product Manager for Growth, your impact on the business and making new users happy is the lifeblood that powers Uber's striking growth and creates a path to empowerment for millions of people every day.
What You'll Do:
- Build Products which focus on acquisition, retention, and reengagement of preexisting users of the Uber platform.
- Develop and execute A/B Tests to further accelerate the growth of our drivers, couriers, riders and/or partners.
- Use data to inform decisions around user growth, focusing on continual rise/fall of MAU's and DAU's
- Track funnel metrics to improve product improvement
- Drive innovation, definition, roadmap and design of entirely new Uber products and features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Challenge all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Drive cross-functional teams to flawless and timely executions.
- Monitor and measure launch features and feed insights back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all Uber employees.
What You'll Need
- Product Management Experience with a specific focus Growth mechanics
- An affinity for, and examples of, data driven decisions which have enabled high growth
- Experience building and optimizing site pages, keeping user needs and SEO methodologies in mind.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a hardworking team of engineers and designers.
- Proven track record of shipping product features that deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners.
Bonus Points If
- Experience launching products at the international scale with millions of concurrent, discerning users.
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent technical and analytical acumen.
- MBA or equivalent business insight
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.