About the Role
The Software Engineer will be responsible for development and delivery of new features, rules, workflows, tasks, and functionality for SailPoint IIQ platform. They will monitor system performance and any potential identity violations for Corporate Infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Configure, Implement and maintain IAM solutions and services based on sailpoint IIQ Platform
- Follow sprint process to develop and deliver custom connectors, manage application onboarding for IAM under the guidance of Technical Lead Manager
- Develop custom JDBC, RestFul, SOAP connectors for integration with SailPoint IIQ
- Resolve bugs through strong programming, critical problem solving, database query skills
- Maintain and manage IIQ Services Standard Build code base
- Implement, maintain, manage and troubleshoot birthright provisioning and access certifications
- Provide thorough, detailed investigations using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) to develop case details, analyze evidence, and present recommendations for internal actions to key stakeholders
- Maintain excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism while delivering best in class customer service
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate high severity incidents
What You'll Need
- 2+ Years of experience in development, design and consulting for IdentityIQ
- 1+ Years working experience in Devops, Linux, Puppet and Infrastructure automation
- Strong SQL development skills to integrate and develop custom integration solutions to Oracle and SQL systems.
- Development experience in implementing LCM events workflows, rules and custom reports
- 2+ years of customer support or relevant prior experience in troubleshooting, managing, mission-critical urgent and high-priority issues
- 2+ years experience in Beanshell coding
- Understand Role-Based Access Control, Policy-Based Access Control, Attribute based access control, Governance, Access Certification in SailPoint
- Experience in Web and Middleware technologies such as Nginx, Tomcat, Weblogic
Bonus Points If
- Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant degrees
- Relevant Certifications from the Industry and Technology such as SailPoint, Microsoft, Cisco and Redhat.
- Skill set in traffic management, Service and Session Load balancing skills primarily on HAProxy, NLB and F5
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust with internal/external partners
- Organized, self-driven, and comfortable handling a large caseload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Team
Corpsys - IAM team is responsible for running IAM program governance for all Uber internal applications, Micro Services, APIs. We keep Uber moving by providing Authentication and Authorization technologies, Cryptography services and Core technology services to various teams at Uber.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.