About the Role
The Senior Product and Marketing Analytics Lead for Safety & Insurance will be responsible for operationalizing key safety metrics cross functionally and around the globe. Specifically this role will be responsible for developing measurement frameworks, building out execution plans, and championing the adoption of key safety metrics and insights as critical inputs into business roadmaps and success metrics for cross functional teams around the globe.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical skills, a hunger to drive significant business impact/outcomes, an ability to tell clear, compelling stories out of complex issues and analysis, and influential with great communication skills, both written and verbal.
You'll work alongside marketing managers, product managers, data scientists, operations specialists, and legal teams to ensure we are delivering high quality analytics and timely business implications. The team also serves as a source for collaboration, brainstorming, and a treasure trove for insights across the organization. The Market & Consumer Research team is passionate about our customers, action-oriented and sparks creativity.
If you're a professional who is passionate about insights with the analytical ability to identify key trends and ladder them up to product strategies and marketing opportunities, then we're looking for you.
- Work cross functionally with team at HQ and global mega regional leads to develop a scalable framework and engagement plan for optimizing roadmaps and measuring the success of safety products, marketing, communications, operations, and customer support.
- Identify and execute analytical designs to demonstrate attribution of safety initiatives on safety sentiment and downstream business metrics.
- Define KPI baselines and targets for business functions and regions, as well as collaborating globally and cross functionally to identify consistent definition and mechanism for collecting safety sentiment KPIs.
- Build regional reporting templates/dashboards to be distributed locally to ensure monitored metrics are consistent globally.
- Collaborate with teams at HQ and around the world to facilitate knowledge sharing and to shape the consistency of our reporting practices and insights.
- Act as a storyteller, translating complex analytical work into easy to understand analysis and recommendations.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry or consulting experience business or marketing analytics or related fields
- Excellent analytical and data visualization skills, including experience with SQL and Tableau
- Ability to tell clear, compelling stories out of complex issues and analysis
- Influential with great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in planning, setting metrics, and building frameworks
- Ability to navigate matrixed and cross-functional business environments
- Change management in a large/international company
- Ability to design processes without a prescribed template
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- MBA or Master's degree a plus
- Experience working with product teams a plus
- International experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.