CareCloud is currently seeking a Billing Quality Assurance Analyst to join our award winning team. You must have an active CPC or RHIT certification and at least two (2) years of working experience in CPT coding and auditing for a physician or a hospital. You must be organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates, and conducts routine scheduled audits of physician documentation to ensure accurate coding in the medical record.
- Interprets, and codes physician documentation based on billing, coding and payer guidelines.
- Provides audit feedback directly to clients, internal and off-shore teams.
- Prepares, and presents audit summary report to the client.
- Updates, and maintains quality assurance tracking reports.
- Educates internal and off-shore teams on coding changes and updates.
- Assists internal and off-shore teams with claim denials (bundled procedures, LCD, NCD issues).
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Registered Healthcare Information Technician (RHIT) Certification.
- Certified Documentation Improvement (CDI) preferred.
- Certified Healthcare Auditor (CHA) or Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) Certification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in physician or hospital coding and auditing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint ,and Word.
- Communicates verbally and in writing in a professional, clear, and effective manner.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, AFLAC)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays