What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end supply operations experience for mechanics, supply chain, field technicians and general management.
- Understand, synthesize, and help set Uber's eMobility Supply strategy and product roadmap. Internalize and deeply understand how our internal teams define and measure the health of our Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) Market.
- Partner with Supply Chain, Hardware, Operations, Research, Design, Data Science, and other PM stakeholders throughout the company to perform in-depth and on-going analysis to identify opportunities and define requirements for the team to build.
- Oversee implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of our product with a focus on supply availability and product quality.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from Finance to Legal and Policy to Operations teams across the company to build a best-in-class operations tools that can support varied use-cases and constraints from around the world.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 6 years rapid, global scale Product Management experience.
- Strong customer empathy, communication and partnership skills. This will be an extremely cross-functional role, with stakeholder teams spanning multiple offices globally.
- Both a passion for operations and system design, as well as a strategic, growth-centric outlook on scaling new business lines.
- Hands-on, get dirty mindset with a willingness to get in-field and solve complex operational and software problems. Logistics or operations experience a plus.
- Academic background in Data Science, Statistics or Engineering or related experience a plus.
About the Team
The eMobility Supply team builds the platform, products, and algorithms responsible for the real-time management and optimization of Uber's Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) fleet. We are solving NP-hard algorithms and economic optimization problems at scale, in real time, making decisions based on up-to-the-second data as well as forecasts of the future. Join us in defining Uber's next big chapter!!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.