This role is a subject matter expert in T&E expenses, Oversight Systems, & Concur Expense. The primary focus is implementing Oversight Systems and taking the lead on establishing and maintaining platform configurations, process & improvements, case/transaction review, and data analysis within Oversight.
What You'll Do
- Lead in all things related to Oversight Systems including rollout planning, environment &Insight configuration, periodic review of risk levels, processes, exception/case reviews, insightful benchmarking, employee scorecard monitoring, risk mitigation, metrics distribution, internal training etc
- Administer escalation process of high risk transactions, trends, and employees
- Must be able to show diplomacy when handling higher level expense issues via ticket system, email, phone, or scheduled face to face meetings with employees/managers
- Lead role in training internal team on how to navigate Oversight platform, understand insight rules, exception assignments, and data analyzation; lead POC for Oversight
- Meet SLA's on a consistent basis; exception and case reviews, employee/manager outreach and follow ups, metrics distribution, etc
- Responsible for mitigating risk & reducing slippage in annual T&E spend due to fraud and oversight; drive T&E policy compliance and positively change employee behavior
- Measure ROI of Oversight Systems; provide management with metrics on success of software intelligence and processes
- Responsible for leading account reviews with Oversight Account Executive and governance of support
- Integrating Oversight analytics with T&E team's Domo dashboard; management of metrics to improve processes, identify trends, and suggest program improvements
- Assist with reduction of un-submitted corporate card transaction volume
- Partner with key stakeholders in T&E, P2P, Internal Audit, Payroll, Compliance, HR, Security, Etc
- Ability to quickly pick up and execute ad-hoc expense related projects assigned
- This is an in-office position based in SF or Dallas; occasional travel could be required
What You'll Need
- 2-3 + years experience with Oversight Systems & Concur Expense
- Proficient in: Oversight Systems, Concur Expense, Excel, Employee inquiry ticket system, Domo
- Business acumen, Project management, Organizational skills, Strong in communication with all global regions, Analyzing data
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.