HoneyBook is a business management platform for creative entrepreneurs and small businesses that centralizes and automates workflows, provides customization of all work documents, digital payments and much more. At HoneyBook, we are on a mission to empower small business owners to do more of what they love.
Our award-winning culture is built on core values that drive everything we do, including putting people first. If you thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-charged environment, join our team!
We are on the search for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. Our omnichannel performance based marketing is a critical driver of HoneyBook’s growth. We operate and expand upon large cross-channel campaigns using channels such as podcasts, paid search, paid social, embedded retargeting initiatives, and digital display. The landscape of performance marketing is always changing, and we are always looking for new experimental channels to acquire new members.
Here are a few of the things you’ll do…
- Lead coordinated cross-channel campaigns and strategies that personalize our customer experience and optimize our conversion rates.
- Show steady progress with KPI targets while acting independently.
- Advertise using customer insights and behaviors to reach the proper audience and nurture the customer journey
- Write/Design consistent and customer centered messaging
- Lead the development and implementation of a cross-channel media planning, segmentation and personalization strategy for Personal Loans
- Own the design of a test-and-learn infrastructure to move quickly and collaborate effectively across channels and teams
- Establish clear processes for efficient workflow and communications
- Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights
- Maintain cross-channel campaign calendar and testing roadmap
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful…
- 4+ years of professional experience leading paid media campaigns across various platforms.
- Successful experience in media planning and buying
- Demonstrated experience in leading creative projects from ideation to delivery and launch
- Extensive experience working with audience segmentation, personalization, and/or conversion optimization
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to media performance
- Strong proficiency with key campaign management tools and platforms (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Have worked across offline, programmatic, video, social, native and mobile
- Possess very strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
The Good Stuff
- Mission driven. You'll be joining more than just another startup. Our members are at the heart of everything we do; in fact, we invite them to co-work in our office and collaborate with us on the product itself.
- Impact. We move quickly and encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation; be ready to fail fast and often!
- Compensation: We offer a competitive salary + meaningful equity based on merit.
- Benefits + Perks: From wellness programs to unlimited paid time off and exceptional family leave policies, the health and happiness of our employees is foremost.
- Provisions: We give you the tools you need to get your job done and we provide a fully stocked kitchen and bar, happy hours, catered meals, and awesome company events.
Follow us on Medium and Instagram and catch the latest stories about HoneyBook. Read about what our employees are saying about us on Glassdoor.
The opportunity at HoneyBook is huge - our primary customers today are creative businesses, which accounts for $150B per year in the US. Our company, like the members we serve, thrives on creativity and risk-taking; in four years, we’ve become the biggest and the most widely recognized player in the creative entrepreneur space. To date, HoneyBook has raised $72M from investors such as Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, AngelList founder Naval Ravikant, Medium CEO Ev Williams, Bebo’s Michael Birch, and VCs such as Aleph, and Hillsven.