NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company empowering marketers with the most comprehensive understanding of people by connecting their digital and physical lives. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, including Microsoft, Target, Kraft, Comcast, American Express, Starbucks and Toyota, use NinthDecimal to achieve high performing campaigns by engaging the most precise and relevant audiences across all media channels on a single platform. By bridging online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal offers the most precise audience solution in the market to create a true understanding of mobile consumers and how to engage them throughout their path-to-purchase. Its Location Conversion Index™ (LCI™) is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric for measuring the incremental lift in store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns; and its data partnerships with leading companies who provide a comprehensive closed-loop solution for marketers.
NinthDecimal is currently seeking a dynamic, strategic and well connected Contract Recruiter/Sourcer to help us fill some critical positions in the organization. This person will identify and assess talent for our teams, specifically our technical/engineering positions, sales and marketing roles. This is a part time, contract position and you must be able to hit the ground running. Position located in San Francisco, Mt. View or remote for the right candidate.
Working with Human Resources, you will drive the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization. Identify, attract and close top talent to ensure that hiring objectives are met in a timely and accurate manner. We are looking for someone with the following:
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting experience in a full life cycle recruiting role; Demonstrated ability and track record of success of filling a broad range of positions Proven experience sourcing talent for difficult to fill positions
- High business acumen with the ability to articulate the company and job openings clearly to candidates
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with executives and hiring managers.
- Experience and connections in the online data and/or mobile advertising sales industry
- Programmatic industry, advertising agency, data partner and regional brand related experience a plus.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business. Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- Ability to think and plan strategically
NinthDecimal is a high performance “beat the number” culture based on Customer First, Trust, Empowerment, Innovation, Accountability and Teamwork. We come from a background of companies and organizations like AT&T, Yahoo, NASA, Nielsen, McKinsey, CNET, AOL, Walmart, Coca Cola to name a few. Together we have created a company that is awesome, inspiring, innovative, fast-passed, nimble, and forward thinking.