We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better - all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As a Marketing Programs Manager, you are a campaigner who knows how to develop measurable, integrated, marketing programs that speak to our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile), using all the tools at your disposal—to get the message across. You know how to hook specific personas and verticals by using well-curated content, choice words, and the right channels to make them go from ‘just curious’ to ‘where do I sign up’? You have a flair for effective messaging and you use it in developing webinars, Google AdWord campaigns, online advertising, email programs, event plans, and call campaigns. You never stop communicating value.
You'll have a starring role within Galvanize’s Demand Generation team which—along with our comprehensive, marketing-enabled sales development methodology—directly creates selling opportunities for our Sales Organization. You will be expected to:
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our key buyers, their main responsibilities, pain points and key buying triggers
- Use that knowledge and work with the Content Marketing team to conduct research and suggest key themes that will guide content development, email campaigns and webinar topics
- Independently develop a tactical demand generation campaign plan that includes tradeshows, webinars, online advertising, and other lead gen activities to meet quarterly lead generation and pipeline targets
- Partner with Sales Development in developing inbound leads to deliver on revenue accountability and provide clear lines of communication on how to execute efficiently and with impact
- Review outcomes from campaigns and use those insights to make data-driven decisions on campaign planning for the future
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities
- 4 – 5 years of B2B marketing experience (preferably from a tech environment)
- Experience working with other teams such as Sales Development, Product Management, Content Marketing and Sales to develop and execute a Demand Gen plan
- Displays an aptitude for learning more about our target buyers in order to develop effective, integrated marketing programs
- Able to write compelling copy for webinar descriptions, landing page, and online advertising that speaks directly to our buyers
- You’re well-versed in the tools of the trade – Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, Google AdWords – so you’ve got a few tricks up your sleeve, plus you are always looking to learn more
- Able to independently put together a budget for association and campaign spend for a fiscal year
- Proven skills as a data-driven decision maker with the ability to report on campaign metrics that highlights the relationship between your programs and sales pipeline creation and inevitably, closed sales
- Experience in the governance, risk and compliance industry is a plus
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.