We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better - all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Sales Team
Our Sales team is a team of high-performers at the heart of the Galvanize revenue engine. Led by seasoned industry experts, it is a group of highly motivated individuals all wanting to have major impact on the success of the company. Supported by teams including marketing, consulting, pre-sales and enablement, we will have you set up for success quickly and confidently.
Galvanize is seeking an exceptional Enterprise Account Manager to work with Galvanize's largest and most valuable customers and wider partner ecosystem to expand our footprint in these organizations. The successful candidate will focus on growing the revenue base of identified existing key accounts and our channel partners by ensuring a value-based outcome from our platform in order to expand our footprint within their organization. The successful candidate will achieve this by establishing themselves as a trusted advisor and leading multiple sales campaigns across multiple teams and use cases.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Own the sales cycle from beginning to end ; business development, opportunity management, negotiation and close
- Collaborate with Customer Success team, Consulting Services and Solutions Consultants, to establish and execute account plans
- Work with Sales Development to plan and execute business development campaigns
- Prospect into new areas of existing accounts to expand revenue footprint
- Work with local area user groups to establish Galvanize brand
- Navigate customer organization to identify influencers and decision makers to find new opportunities
- driving the future of the product by collecting customer feedback and request and share with Product team
- Be the point person/quarterback for all customer related issues
- Be the ultimate owner of customer satisfaction rating
- Delegate tasks and actions to virtual team supporting the customer
- Be the voice of the customer to Galvanize
We think you will be perfect for this role if you have:
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets
- Experience in the risk management or compliance management industry
- Deep understanding of the Integrated Risk Management space
- Ability to initiate and direct conversations and sales cycles at the executive level
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams at ACL
- Ability to coordinate activities of a virtual team to achieve revenue and customer sat objectives
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience managing a pipeline
- Experience navigating complex organizations
- Ability to establish relationships with senior execs quickly effectively
- Ability to design and lead business development campaigns
- Ability to self-initiate sales opportunities to build pipeline quickly
- Exceptional sales cycle control skills
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities within an account
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue opportunities
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.