To meet the growing demand for Dtex's leading behavior intelligence solutions and services, we are hiring a Head of Corp Comms, AR & PR to communicate with analysts, journalists and thought leaders, develop specific communications materials and devise thought leadership campaigns. You'll engage in face-to-face meetings with internal executives and external opinion formers, develop print and web-based
materials supporting these campaigns, and counter misinformation that may impact business and our ability to serve our users.
As the Head of Corporate Communications for Dtex Systems, you will lead corporate communications programs that support the Dtex executive team, key corporate initiatives and develop strategic analyst communication plans. You will collaborate with business leaders from across the organization, bringing a bring a deep understanding of the policies and technologies impacting the cyber security industry today.
It's our job to help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners, opinion leaders--and our own employees--about the benefits of Dtex products, our distinctive company culture/values, and our approach to the big public policy issues of the day. We are looking for quick-witted, entrepreneurial
and intellectually curious people to join the team. To succeed here, you'll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines
simultaneously, as well as enjoy pitching to all kinds of journalists, bloggers and commentators, or producing internal communications and events for our employees. Things happen quickly at Dtex and to get stuff done here you need to be an enthusiastic team player - a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn't frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies and manage implementation of public relations strategy related to Dtex
Systems’ executives, corporate policies and programs.
• Lead strategic counsel and program management with cross-functional leadership teams across
• Define and develop measurement methodologies for PR impact to the bottom line.
• Educate business press, analysts and other influencers about Dtex.
• Manage ongoing executive communications opportunities including media briefings, speaking engagements, award opportunities, and customer and partner activities.
• Assist with Analyst Relations strategy and communications as needed.
• Assist with internal and customer communications as needed.
• Lead strategic communications relating to Dtex activities.
Skills & Knowledge:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience in PR, media, or corporate communications.
• Experience leading general internal communications issue response programs and
• Experience managing complex policy issues on a national or international basis.
• Ability to deliver high-quality work while managing multiple projects. Ability to quickly identify trending topics and issues with a defined point of view.
• Well-developed and maintained media relationships and a solid understanding of cloud technologies and policy.
• Demonstrated organizational, research and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.