At Gong we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them as to best actions.
Gong proudly serves hundreds of customers, includinGE, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift, HubSpot and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced product manager to play a key role in exploring and continuously delivering innovative solutions to our users. If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on identifying and solving customer needs, we want to hear from you!
- Play a key role and be responsible for one of our main product areas.
- Work with customers, users and internal parties to truly understand, map and prioritize customer and user needs.
- Drive the product planning and design process to help translate the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales and is easy to use.
- Work closely with the product design team and with engineering to define product workflows and help make trade-off decisions.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members and outside parties.
- A top talent experienced product manager, with a background in SaaS products.
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Someone with a good understanding of product-related processes, who can help define and fine-tune product lifecycle processes as the company grows.
- Ideally someone with a good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Ideally someone with strong user experience skills, along with technical understanding.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working on a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with top-tier professionals.The chance to lead the next evolution of our product in a high-profile, dynamic startup environment.To be part of a well-funded startup that is growing exponentially.