Reporting to the CMO, the Director of Demand Generation’s first mission will be to analyze and optimize the marketing funnel from awareness through close by developing our overall customer acquisition strategy and ensuring it is properly executed across the team. The candidate will be comfortable executing marketing campaigns while achieving key metrics such as lead generation and customer acquisition cost goals.
The Director of Demand Generation is a master at balancing strategy development and tactical execution. S/he will own deliverables while collaborating with other members of the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure a consistent user experience. S/he is player/coach role able to manage a team (such as setting priorities and developing others) along with the responsibilities of an individual contributor who produces deliverables as a member of the team.
· Develop and manage the execution of customer acquisition strategy that achieves lead generation targets within customer acquisition cost goals
· Hire key team members needed to execute strategy
· Review analytical reports and metrics in relation to established KPI’s and formulate improvements based on collected data
· Manage and analyze all paid marketing efforts
· Incorporate email, events and trade show efforts with overall acquisition strategy
· Work closely with Sales team to deliver sales enablement across SDR and AE teams
· Collaborate closely and often with in-house marketing team and external agencies
Desired skill/ experience:
· Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS environment, and 10 years overall marketing experience
· Ability to develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
· Direct experience managing digital marketing campaigns and budgets
· Experience with email campaigns and events
· Experience in early stage VC-backed companies / start-up environment
· Understanding of marketing automation tools
Propel is redefining a new type of customer-focused and modern PLM software that encompasses Product Information Management (PIM) and Quality Management Software (QMS), so you can develop, launch, sell and improve your products with a single unified system. The company was started by cloud, PLM and manufacturing veterans, who spent the last several years working with the latest cloud technologies. While most PLM vendors have focused on helping manufacturers design hardware and hand changes off to manufacturing, the Propel team realized that there was still a huge gap translating product updates into customer adoption and market success.
Propel’s modern cloud software makes it easy for everyone to define, update and share product changes from the beginning of product development all the way to product usage. Propel is built on Salesforce
, it’s highly configurable, reliable and scalable.
Propel is backed by leading venture capitalists such as Norwest Venture Partners, Signalfire and Salesforce Ventures, and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What we offer:
HEALTH & WELLNESS: We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents.
TIME TO RECHARGE: We offer unlimited vacation, 10 paid holidays, and paid parental leave so employees can recharge as needed.
INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE: We offer competitive pay, an Employee Stock Purchase Program, and a 401k so you can plan for your future.
THE TECH YOU NEED: We believe in equipping you in the tools needed for you to do your job well. Stand-up desks, MacBook’s and large monitors are standard issue.
INCLUSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT: We value diversity and strive to create an environment where every single person can feel valued, empowered, and connected.
CONTINUOUS LEARNING: We offer opportunities for professional growth, internal advancement and movement, and company supported learning.
Propel & Pledge 1%:
We believe in giving back to our communities and take the time to do so. We are one of many companies that participate as a Pledge 1%
partner company. We’ve pledged 1% of our time quarterly to organizations and charities in our area. We believe in helping and giving back to our local community as often as we can, or as we call it – "thinking locally".