TigerConnect is seeking a Channel Development Representative to serve as a key member of the Channel and Business Development team. This person’s primary focus will be managing and expanding our growing ecosystem of channel partners in North America. This person will enable and support a network of partners in order to drive partner fulfilled sales and influence leads, meetings, and revenue. This position will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships as well as work closely with the marketing and sales teams.
What You'll Own:
- Enable and manage long-term relationships with existing channel partners (resellers, strategic partners, referral Partners, etc.) to support business goals and to execute channel strategies.
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement.
- Ensure channel revenue is properly billed. Process new and renewal quotes for channel customers ensuring that all required information for accurate processing is included.
- Develop deep understanding of TigerConnect’s platform, service and offering to support and educate channel partners with sales efforts.
- Effectively position TigerConnect as the thought leader for clinical communications and collaboration across the partner organizations, while leveraging internal & external resources.
- Drive channel strategy and prioritization plan for the United States
- Formulate, implement and review nurturing and growth programs.
- Work with TigerConnect’s direct sales and customer success teams to position TigerConnect & our partners within strategic opportunities.
- Effectively use Salesforce to track, develop and report on channel partners, purchase orders, and renewals.
- Launch and manage a metrics-driven partner prospecting & nurture process for a large funnel of inbound/outbound partner leads.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Support the Director of Strategic Partnerships on various initiatives as required
- Up to 25% travel is required
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: channel management, sales, business development, healthcare IT sales.
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Proven track record in identifying, building and managing complex business partnerships that involve revenue generation and product integration.
- Superior organizational skills – demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining clear attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills – proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Demonstrable history of closing sales deals directly and/or via the channel meeting or exceeding established quarterly goals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. preferred
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019). TigerConnect currently has over 130 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.