The primary responsibilities for this position are the tactical execution of channel field events and tradeshows. Secondary priority would be channel programs execution related to channel partner program. This position requires strong project management skills, excellent copyediting, vendor management, and cross-functional WekaIO engagement.
- Reports to Global Director of Partner & Field Marketing
- Manage partner/channel/field marketing events calendar, small amount of corporate tradeshows, regional seminars, and customer engagement events with regional sales managers
- Planning with channel partners for annual marketing plans and MDF allocations.
- Will interface with external graphic designer to ensure exhibit graphics are produced to desired specifications, exhibitor designers, and other vendors
- Will interface with cross functional employees (i.e. Product Marketing and Sales) to plan and execute tradeshow booths, regional field events exhibits, and customer engagement events
- Will be responsible for the inbound and outbound shipment of exhibit materials and logistics/some international shipping
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities
- Local and International Travel will be required—10-20% as needed
- Ability to negotiate better prices on giveaways, printing, and private exhibit areas like restaurants, special venues, etc.
- Knowledge of working with OEM, technology and Channel reseller partners and how to effectively engage with them
- Take an integrated approach to channel and field marketing leveraging company campaigns throughout the process
- Come with new ideas to take a fresh look at how WekaIO can better go-to-market with partners overall
- Must have strong project management skills and prior project management experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate and work with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is mandatory
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Requires lifting boxes and cases up to 20lbs
- Strong work ethic and great interpersonal skill
- Lead from any chair approach
- Must have a minimum of 4 years channel marketing and 4 year field marketing
- BS or BA in Marketing or Business, MBA Preferred