Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world fastest scalable file system today.
As a Senior Devops Engineer at Weka, you will be responsible for running thousands of tests every day to ensure our product's quality while releasing frequently. This takes place in all AWS regions as well as in our local lab.
As part of this team you will help design and manage the infrastructure which orchestrates this massive operation. You will also provide the tools and services for the developers to build, test and release their work.
- Design and build infrastructure both on premises and in the cloud to run our regression tests and in-house services.
- Deploy and manage orchestration systems to schedule maintenance jobs, keep services available and auto-scale when testing demands grow.
- Implement monitoring and alerting systems around the various Devops operations.
- Build a CI system to allow teams to run their pipelines on our storage product and on various other projects.
- Work in a variety of infrastructure providers from cloud providers like AWS to virtual machines and physical servers.
- Experience with production systems.
- Familiarity with the Devops culture.
- Willingness to mentor.
- Working knowledge of orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, monitoring stacks such as ELK and infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform.
- Excellent knowledge with AWS. Experience with GCE or other major cloud providers are an advantage.
- Linux systems administration experience.
- Scripting experience with Python or Bash.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environments.