Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world fastest scalable file system today.
As Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will join a team of most experienced Customer Success Engineers responsible for Weka’s post sales success.
- Bridging between the customer and R&D whenever current product features, reliability or documentation do not match the customer's expectations.
- Resolve customer issues by working with the customer and if needed with R&D.
- Providing feedback to R&D and help prioritizing bugs, usability issues, etc.
- Providing back office support for pre-sales engineers, partners and re-sellers.
- Certification and bench-marking the Weka file system with various applications.
- Keeping track of installed systems via Weka's remote monitoring and proactively identify needed actions.
- Hands on experience in supporting Linux based enterprise infrastructure products (storage, networking, virtualization, security, etc.).
- Familiarity with Linux OS installation and management.
- Experience in L3 support and customer interactions for enterprise infrastructure products.
- Experience in Networking.
- Experience in start-up environment.
- Experience in performance analysis.
- Linux OS proficiency.
- Experience in L3 support for storage products
While Weka’s offices are in Tel Aviv, infrequent customer related travel might be needed, such as travel to CA once a year to meet the San Jose, CA support team.
Support SLA with customers is 24/7 hence emergency standby is an integral part of the requirements. Coverage is handled by teams in Tel Aviv and CA.