Aporeto is a VC backed startup in the area of cloud native security. We offer a Zero Trust security solution for cloud, containers and microservices, allowing companies to achieve granular application segmentation. The Aporeto platform protects cloud applications from attack by authenticating and authorizing all communications with a cryptographically signed identity assigned to every workload.
To date, Aporeto has raised over $34M from world-class and strategic investors like Norwest Ventures, Wing Ventures, and Comcast Ventures.
Who We Are
We are passionate about drawing on diverse experiences, creative thought, and unintuitive approaches to create value for our customers and blaze a new path in our industry. Our “no bullshit” motto speaks to our directness and honesty, and our work to building trusted relationships with people and between applications.
About the Role
As an integral part of Aporeto’s engineering team, you will focus on developing Aporeto’s Enforcer agent for the Windows platform from concept, design, development and support. This host agent acts as a probe for collecting data for analytics and reporting as well as enforcing policies created by our customers. Your code will be helping to secure our customers’ most critical systems and applications.
What you bring:
- 5-10+ years Windows programming experience (to include OS internals, Windows API, MFC/COM/ATL, .NET/C#)
- Experience with Golang or C/C++ plus at least one other language such as C#/.NET, Java, or Python
- Experience with developing multi-threaded high-performance systems
- Experience working with TCP/IP
- Working familiarity with containers
- Experience working with modern cloud technologies such as AWS/AZURE/GCP
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent combination of training and experience
We offer a wonderfully diverse and highly collaborative work environment where you will enjoy earning a market leading salary and more.