What You'll Do
- Manage battery life modeling and prediction; and execute necessary testing
- Evaluation of cell quality and reliability to inform product decisions
- Conduct production assessments of lithium ion battery manufacturing facilities
- Member of cross functional team supporting battery pack designs and engineering design releases
- Managing lithium ion cell product development for light electric vehicles from specifications to production
- Point of Contact between Uber and Tier 1 cell manufactures for production program
What You'll Need
- Excellent leadership, data presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to comprehend, communicate and drive complex design trade-offs
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.