About the Role
Uber Freight CRM is hiring a B2B shipper marketing manager. In this role you will work with other marketing managers, operations and sales to manage the shipper customer experience and lifecycle. You'll work to create, test and iterate lifecycle programs that touch every part of the shipper lifecycle, from lead generation, through sign up, conversion and retention.
To accomplish these goals, we're looking for a lifecycle marketer with B2B experience and a proven track record of developing data-driven strategies and tactics that drive positive ROI. We need a detail oriented, collaborative, creative marketer that isn't scared to roll up their sleeves and dig in. In this role they will think analytically and work collaboratively across the organization to meet lofty goals.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the end-to-end strategy execution of Shipper/Carrier customer lifecycle
- Establish a strong working relationship between multi-functional stakeholders on our product, operations, marketing, analytics, sales and strategy teams to create marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Execute on the created strategies, develop insights, and optimize business results
- Report to stakeholders on performance of programs
- Manage the customer lifecycle across multiple tools and programs across multiple channels including email, SMS, webinars and web.
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience in the B2B marketing, communications, or B2B engagement space
- Strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns end to end
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- A record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels
- Familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, Salesforce, Marketo and complex data structures and systems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.