CognitiveScale is an augmented intelligence pioneer that pairs humans and machines to bring practical, scalable, trusted AI solutions to life.
CognitiveScale’s award-winning and proven Cortex software and expert teams empower financial services, digital commerce, and healthcare organizations to radically simplify the development, deployment, and management of their AI systems. Whether they are personalizing investor, customer, patient, or member experiences, or optimizing the processes it takes to serve them, our clients are creating a better future for all.
CognitiveScale is #1 in AI patents among privately held companies and #4 overall since 2013. We are headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas and have offices in New York, London, and Hyderabad. Our investors include Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital, IBM Watson, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), and USAA. We have been recognized by the World Economic Forum, as well as top industry analysts for positively impacting business and society with AI.
In addition to a very competitive compensation plan, you’ll also have access to our best in class training program which will ramp up your AI/ML knowledge and aid you in becoming a trusted advisor to our partners and clients.
What You’ll Do
- As an Account Executive focused on our Channel Partners, you will identify new market opportunities to create value for customers and for CognitiveScale.
- Build winning go to market partnerships with Cloud/Data companies, ISVs and SIs, that can substantially increase top line revenue for both parties
- You will establish meaningful relationships with key ecosystem stakeholders; and manage C-suite relationships to deliver mutually beneficial products and services.
- Identify new opportunities, new partnerships, and negotiate first-of-their kind business and technical terms with partners
- Manage relationships with key players and platform holders in the tech ecosystem
- Qualify joint partner leads and sales opportunities as needed to determine sales opportunities
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to identify growth opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute key business decisions
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value
- You have successfully worked with customers and partners in the largest Financial, Healthcare, Technology, and/or Media Entertainment institutions
- You have 7+ years of enterprise solution software sales experience selling applications, analytics, AI or similar emerging technology area
- Expertise in partner management, partner deal origination, a track record of influencing change in organizations, and the ability to synthesize and execute against problems and timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- You have a General Manager like attitude in managing partnerships – work across all functions with a key focus on revenue growth
- You have proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.