CognitiveScale is an augmented intelligence pioneer that pairs humans and machines to bring practical, scalable, trusted AI solutions to life.
CognitiveScale’s award-winning and proven Cortex software and expert teams empower financial services, digital commerce, and healthcare organizations to radically simplify the development, deployment, and management of their AI systems. Whether they are personalizing investor, customer, patient, or member experiences, or optimizing the processes it takes to serve them, our clients are creating a better future for all.
CognitiveScale is #1 in AI patents among privately held companies and #4 overall since 2013. We are headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas and have offices in New York, London, and Hyderabad. Our investors include Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital, IBM Watson, M12 (Microsoft Ventures), and USAA. We have been recognized by the World Economic Forum, as well as top industry analysts for positively impacting business and society with AI.
In addition to a very competitive compensation plan, you’ll also have access to our best in class training program which will ramp up your AI/ML knowledge and aid you in becoming a trusted advisor to our clients.
What You’ll Do
The Channel Sales Engineer is an integral part of our sales team and works in partnership with our Channel Account Executives to become trusted advisors to our channel partners with the goal of driving revenue, directly impacting the trajectory of our company in this fast moving and exciting market.
- As a trusted advisor for our Channel Partners, you will demonstrate our Cortex5, Engage & Amplify solutions to partners and customers onsite and remotely
- Actively drive partner-led opportunities and lead the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with sales teams as their technical advisor
- Present our solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Work with our channel partner’s technical architects and data scientists to explain how we deliver our solutions, products, and platform
- Collaborate with product management to provide input and guidance for product roadmap and enhancements
- Answer complex business and technical questions, addressing customer and partner concerns, including responding to the functional elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Continue to provide technical guidance to the project and partner teams as we go through solution delivery, adoption, and help drive future engagements
- 5+ years of experience acting in a technical advisor role for channel partners
- Previous experience working in or with System Integrators (SIs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) with a strong understanding of primary sales drivers for Channel Partners
- Proven history in selling Enterprise software solutions or services
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in Engineering, MIS or Computer Science preferred
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.