About the Role
The App Store team is a newly developing discipline. You must be comfortable with unknowns, forming new lean processes, and constantly keeping up with the industry. Experience working with mobile apps and the App Store Connect and Google Play Developer console is a must.
We're looking for candidates who are comfortable with organizing, managing and querying large amounts of data. Experience with Data Studio, Tableau, and SQL is plus. Experience with third party App Store Optimization tools such as A/B testing platforms and keyword researching tools are valued.
If you're a great time manager, comfortable in a high-velocity environment, and unafraid to push the limits, we'd love to talk with you.
What you'll do
- Use your A/B testing expertise to increase conversions in the app store
- Plan and execute conversion rate optimization tests
- Devise keyword optimization strategies
- Collaborate with Design, Product, Data Science, and Marketing leaders
- Document test results
- Focus on business goals to enhance the impact of the team's efforts
- Coordinate and communicate with the team, external vendors, and internal support organizations, including but not limited to creative, production, copywriting, localization and legal
What you'll need
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct A/B test experiments in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles, including design and product management
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively -- verbally and in writing
- Ability to collect and analyze data to pull insights of conversion rate tests
- Ability to collaborate and support in keyword optimization strategies
- Understanding of product, product marketing, or marketing disciplines
- Experience with App Annie & App Tweak ( keyword researching tools)
- Experience with Google Play store listing experiments
- Experience with StoreMaven
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.