About the Role
As a PMM on the New Mobility team focusing on integrating public transit into the Uber app, you'll be at the forefront of ushering in Uber's next chapter as it expands beyond ride-sharing. You'll identify opportunities to make the Uber rider app better serve specific use cases and audiences, and find inspiring new ways to communicate what makes these new forms of transportation the best way to get there.
What You'll Do
- Shape the roadmap for Uber's transit products in partnership with PM, engineering, operations and design leaders
- Own the marketing strategy for new transit products and features
- Run effective launch marketing campaigns to drive buzz and adoption for the products you support
- Design and refine marketing strategies to drive feature usage, engagement, and retention
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5-10 years product and marketing experience delivering highly successful growth and engagement strategies
- Product strategy: You can jump in and collaborate with PM, engineering, design, and data leads to create a compelling product vision
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium
- Positioning guru: You have a knack for articulating the essence of products and why they matter. You can develop an effective content strategy, and even play copywriter in a pinch
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help
- Top-notch at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you're strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies
About the Team
Our mission is to extend ride sharing to other modes of transportation with a push of a button while working with cities towards reducing the need for vehicle ownership. Imagine a future where Bikes, Buses, Trains, Subways, Ferries, UberPool, Scooters and UberX seamlessly interconnect to lower cost, reduce congestion and cut pollution. That future starts today!
As a key component of Uber's Multi-Modal Transportation Platform strategy, this is a unique opportunity to build and be part of Uber's most exciting 0 to 1 big bets.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.